Permanent storage, simple retrieval of voicemail messages
Mutare's Message Archive is a voicemail backup solution that automatically copies and stores all messages on the enterprise voicemail system to a server for permanent storage and easy retrieval. Especially crucial for compliance (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley) and legal applications, Message Archive is an indispensable tool for any enterprise requiring an ongoing and permanent record of voice messaging activity.
Once installed, Message Archive works in the background, continuously monitoring subscriber voicemail boxes for new content. All new messages, including audio files and header information, are copied and saved to the application server, LAN or SAN storage.
Message Archive includes access to a website for simple archive administration. Administrators can select the mailboxes that will receive the archiving service, and can do so without need for user passwords. Through the website interface, administrators may also review archiving activity, access archived messages using flexible search criteria (by date, time, ANI/caller ID etc.), play back messages from the desktop, and forward copies of selected messages by email.
Message Archive Benefits
- Virtually administration-free: Set it and forget it
- Provides automatic and continuous archiving without disruption to normal voicemail functions
- Creates a secure and permanent record of all messages, even those that have been deleted
- Assures compliance with record-keeping requirements
Message Archive Requirements for Avaya Messaging
- Avaya Aura Messaging Systems: Release 6.0 or later
- Modular Messaging systems: Release 3.1 or later
- Communication Manager Messaging: Release 5.2 or later
- Requires remote access to the Application Server and access to any data necessary for the application
- Avaya CallPilot® (Formally Nortel CallPilot) Version 4.0 or higher with desktop messaging licenses