Got questions or comments about our solutions? Get in touch. We're ready to help right away.
Mutare has an immediate need for a self-driven individual with experience owning and managing software products in an Agile environment. As a Product Analyst with Mutare you will have the opportunity to work with the software development and product teams charged with maintaining and maximizing the profitability of existing products and conceptualizing and building new products.
We’re looking for a strategically minded individual with the ability to translate high-level vision to actionable requirements and if needed, project plans. Story points, sprints, user stories, and road maps should not be obscure terms to you.
We’re eager to have a Product professional join our team who’s up to the challenge of understanding how we’re taking technology and innovation to the messaging and communications industry.
- Work collaboratively with the software and product development teams, to create, groom and maintain the product backlog for multiple products
- Interact with stakeholders to identify new product ideas and enhancements
- Participate in Road map building and project follow through
- Build and share subject matter expertise about our products and business
Participate in daily scrum standups, reviews and retrospectives
- Perform market and competitive landscape research to support business plans/cases
- Troubleshooting product/system bugs and coordinating/communicating maintenance updates
- Collaborate strategically with marketing and other departments to formulate go-to-market strategies and launch plans
- Contribute to Mutare’s ongoing product development improvement process
- Excellent communication – demonstrated ability in written and oral form to communicate ideas effectively. A strong propensity for telling a persuasive, engaging story and value proposition
- Collaborative – demonstrated ability to work within a team structure to reach a common goal
- Agile project management methodologies
- Tools – Azure DevOps (Visual Studio Online or similar product such as Jira), diagram/flowcharting tools, analytics platforms (Google, Social etc.)
- Analytical skills to support data-driven decisions
- Product/user interface design experience with web or software technologies
Director of Product Development
Little to no travel is expected for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in Product Management or Business Analyst role