Insurance provider. Offering coverage for home, auto, renters and commercial auto. Annual revenue of more than $1 billion and close to 2,000 employees.
Customer implemented Mutare Voice to enhance Avaya AAM with speech to text. They needed efficiencies in prioritizing and returning voice messages. COVID-19 presented new challenges.
- Remote workers without their business phones
- Lack of access to customer information while remote
- Inefficient voice message retrieval process and CEO mandated that voicemail be answered In a timely manner
Key Decision Points
- Transforms voice messaging into a digital workflow
- Messages sent via email and/or SMS
- Advanced speech to text transcription
- CRM Client data append – quicker response to important messages
About Mutare Voice
Mutare Voice is an enterprise-class solution that reimagines business voicemail. Traditional voicemail captures call recordings and stores them in a silo, requiring users to dial-in to access their messages. Mutare Voice unleashes voicemail to enable improved communication, faster response times and more informed decisions by empowering voicemail to become an active component to your intelligent collaboration strategy. Our industry-leading unified messaging solution allows users to receive voicemail messages in real-time by mobile phone, through text and through email. Once received, messages include: a link to stream the call recording, a readable transcription of the message, detailed contact information pulled from CRM / MS Outlook, relevant contact insights and message sentiment. Ultimately, Mutare Voice elevates voicemail to be truly actionable.
- A Simple, Mobile Experience
- Natural Language Transcription
- Context via CRM & Outlook Integrations
- Clarity Thru Unified Messaging
- Accessible Voice Recordings
- We Play Nice with Others
- Administration in a Snap
Check out our newest Mutare Voice Solution Update for version 3.5. It comes with updates to Enhanced Messages Management Workflow, GUI Visual Enhancements, New Admin Reports & more.
Notable Updates, Auto Attendant Managers, Auto Attendant Recording Options, Digital MWI Telephone Device Management…
VERSION: 3.0, FEBRUARY, 2021, Notable Updates, Voice Message Retrieval from External Voice Systems, Redesigned User Profile Page
VERSION: 2.0, SEPTEMBER, 2020, Notable Updates, Addition of Phone Message Retrieval, Message Waiting Indicator (MWI) Support
by Chuck French on July 29, 2020
Tips to help you manage your remote workforce, reduce stress, and maximize the productivity-enhancing, unifying benefits of the new normal. …..
by Chuck French on July 22, 2020
Examine the impact of digital transformation on enterprise collaboration technologies and how to safely bring SMS text into your …..