A global property and casualty insurance company offering a range of insurance services and products such as personal and commercial automobile and property, homeowners, workers’ compensation, general liability, and surety.
The customer was growing at a rapid pace and needed to keep up with the growth by outsourcing technology initiatives. Their strategy included a managed services offering with cloud architecture and implementation of Mutare solutions.
- Increase visibility into customer leaving voicemails with speech transcription and CRM data dip
- Digital record of the communications and easy search
- Speed of response with less time looking up records for agents and remote staff
- Management was monitoring new messages and were alerted to non-responsiveness based on message threshold
- AD synchronization for password logins
- Freeing up ports in voicemail for remote workers
- Virtual machine storage in cloud for managed service and cutting costs on overhead
- Pandemic response to remote workforce and creating business continuity
Key Decision Points
- Architectural diversification
- Operation group for support
- Speech to text delivery to email
About Mutare Voice
Mutare Voice is an enterprise-class solution that reimagines business voicemail. Traditional voicemail captures call recordings and stores them in a silo, requiring users to dial-in to access their messages. Mutare Voice unleashes voicemail to enable improved communication, faster response times and more informed decisions by empowering voicemail to become an active component to your intelligent collaboration strategy. Our industry-leading unified messaging solution allows users to receive voicemail messages in real-time by mobile phone, through text and through email. Once received, messages include: a link to stream the call recording, a readable transcription of the message, detailed contact information pulled from CRM / MS Outlook, relevant contact insights and message sentiment. Ultimately, Mutare Voice elevates voicemail to be truly actionable.
- A Simple, Mobile Experience
- Natural Language Transcription
- Context via CRM & Outlook Integrations
- Clarity Thru Unified Messaging
- Accessible Voice Recordings
- We Play Nice with Others
- Administration in a Snap
VERSION: 3.1, MAY, 2021, Notable Updates, Auto Attendant Managers, Auto Attendant Recording Options…
VERSION: 3.0, FEBRUARY, 2021, Notable Updates, Voice Message Retrieval from External Voice Systems, Redesigned User Profile Page
VERSION: 2.0, SEPTEMBER, 2020, Notable Updates, Addition of Phone Message Retrieval, Message Waiting Indicator (MWI) Support
by Chuck French on July 29, 2020
Tips to help you manage your remote workforce, reduce stress, and maximize the productivity-enhancing, unifying benefits of the new normal. …..
by Chuck French on July 22, 2020
Examine the impact of digital transformation on enterprise collaboration technologies and how to safely bring SMS text into your …..
by Chuck French on July 15, 2020
Advancements in communication tech has transformed the way people work. Learn tips on creating an effective device management policy for …..