A U.S. law firm ranked as one of the largest firms by the American Lawyer based on
2019 gross revenue.
Lawyers complaining about nuisance robocalls and spam calls.
Key Decision Points
- Solution stopped calls from ringing user phones
- Quick return on investment
- Easy to use technology (IT department was able to make quick adjustments to platforms)
- Solutions provided complete reports of all calls trying to come into company
- Quick deployment from Mutare and met all security requirements
About Mutare Voice Traffic Filter
The Mutare Voice Traffic Filter (VTF) is enterprise-class software built to provide multiple layers of protection against unwanted traffic. VTF creates a barrier at the network edge, ensuring that malicious and nefarious traffic does not gain access to your network. Our open architecture is designed to work seamlessly with just about every unified communications platform, including Cisco, Avaya, Mitel, Nortel and more.
- STIR / SHAKEN Filter
- Proprietary Dynamic DB Filter
- Spoof Radar Filter
- Voice CAPTCHA Verification
- Custom Rules Filter
- Inbound/Outbound Traffic Manager
- Personal Blocklist
- Admin Dashboard
- Admin Email Alerts
- Embedded CDR Reporting (Call Detail Records)
Notable Updates: Personal Blocklist, STIR/SHAKEN Integration, Rules Manager Updates…
VERSION: 2.0, SEPTEMBER, 2020 Notable Updates: Call Filtering by Called Number, Create Exact Match Rule from Call History
Chicago, IL – September 17, 2020 – Mutare, Inc. (Mutare) has launched a major offensive to remove robocalls and spam calls from enterprise voice networks.
In this webinar you will learn the size and scale of the problem and how to identify the severity of unwanted calls in your voice network. October 8th | 1 PM ET
by Chuck French on Aug 5, 2020
Enterprise Voice Traffic Analysis and Voice Spam Filter solutions can help you regain control over the security and integrity of their voice networks …..
by Chuck French on July 22, 2020
Examine the impact of digital transformation on enterprise collaboration technologies and how to safely bring SMS text into your …..