The Regional Manager (RM) is responsible for identifying new enterprise sales opportunities and working alongside our channel partners to close new business supporting sales goals. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales & Channel.
The Regional Manager will use solution selling techniques to understand our prospects business challenges and will tailor their approach to create strong sales velocity, with a focus on the NE/New England area.
- Work with Vice President of Sales & Channel to create and implement a sales strategy to meet personal sales goals, as well as those set-in place by the company.
- Alongside our Channel Team, the RM creates and maintains new relationships within our wide network of business partners, with emphasis on sales strategies to grow assigned territory.
- Engage enterprise customers to quickly grow funnel and sales opportunities.
- Participate regularly in client and partner facing events with a focus on new opportunity creation
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achieves assigned quarterly new business sales quota
- Maintains proper funnel size and velocity
- Mastery of product and industry knowledge via ongoing training and professional development
- Reports to the Vice President of Sales & Channel.
- Enlists the support of product or technical team as well as other sales and management resources as needed.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Five + years’ experience selling enterprise level technology solutions, preferably in telecom or security.
- Preferred experience selling via a channel environment.