The Enterprise Telephone System,
or Voice Network is under attack.
The Enterprise Telephone System, or Voice Network is under attack.
Robocalls, Spoof Calls, Spam Calls, Vishing and Smishing are increasing exponentially, and have become common tactics used by bad actors targeting enterprise-class organizations. The focus is the Voice Network.
The bad guys know that they have a free pass to infiltrate your organization through the telephone, or voice channel. The key here is that we are not talking about the voice network’s technical infrastructure, which is often protected. We are talking about the traffic, or calls that traverse your organization 24 x 7 x 365.
In this Webinar, you will learn:
- The Problem: How the simple business phone has become an escalating threat vector. Learn More…
- The Vernacular: The different types of unwanted calls (Robocalls, Spoof Calls, Spam Calls, Vishing and Smishing).
- Risk Segmentation: How to further classify unwanted calls into Nefarious vs. Nuisance.
- Trends & Metrics: Get insight into the incredible growth of this problem.
- Case Study – Impact on Cloud Collaboration: We will discuss the startling impact of integrating Voice into Microsoft Teams (imagine your computer, cell phone, desk phone and tablet all ringing at the same time throughout the day and night with robocalls and spoof calls). Learn More…
- Case Study – Social Engineering to Manipulate Stock Price: We discuss one of the most shocking instances of market manipulation ever witnessed, and the weaponization of the telephone. Learn More…
Tuesday, August 2, 2022
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET
- The Problem
2. The Vernacular
3. Risk Segmentation
4. Trends & Metrics
5. Case Study – Impact on Cloud Collaboration
6. Case Study – Social Engineering to Manipulate Stock Price
Be sure to register to learn more!