Aliens, Bigfoot, and The Myths of Voice Network Security
Your voice network is under attack, every day, all day, and yet most organizations offer little defense. Why? Most organizations have fallen for several common myths!
October 4th | 1 PM ET
Enterprise Voice Network Security Myths
Don’t be Fooled! Nearly half of the unwanted calls to your organization are nefarious in nature and intended to disrupt your networks, scam your employees, and steal your assets and data. Clearly, your voice network is under attack, every day, all day, and yet most organizations offer little defense. Why? We say it’s because misguided beliefs (call them “myths”) are leaving IT and security experts dangerously oblivious to the severity of the threat and their network vulnerabilities while sending cybercriminals an open invitation to intensify their onslaught of intrusions.
In this Webinar, you will learn:
- Why, and how, bad actors are increasingly exploiting the enterprise voice networks for criminal gain;
- The five most pervasive myths that are misleading enterprise IT and security experts and the facts that will change their thinking;
- How to replace false beliefs with a proven solution
Tuesday, October 4, 2022
1:00-2:00 PM ET
- Why Voice Networks are Under Attack
- Attack Types/Vernacular
- The Problem of Misguided Beliefs
- Myth #1: Government Regulation will Solve the Problem
- Myth #2: Voice/UC Infrastructure has Integrated Protection
- Myth #3: Blocklists will Take Care of it
- Myth #4: Unwanted Calls are a Nuisance but not a Real Business Problem
- Myth #5: Employee Training is All that’s Required
- Q & A
Be sure to register to learn more!